- There are no future events planned.
- Woods victory sets up US Presidents Cup win over International team
- Reed's caddie thrown out of Presidents Cup after admitting he 'shoved' fan in Australia
- LET announces first women's event in Saudi Arabia
- Olesen denies sex assault charge
- US rally at Presidents Cup to keep International team in reach
- Woods wins but Internationals dominate US in Presidents Cup
- 'If you break the rules unintentionally, it's not cheating' - Reed dismisses accusations
- Rory McIlroy: World number two turned down Saudi Arabia event offer
- Ladies European Tour Order of Merit: Esther Henseleit wins first title
- Stenson ends drought with Hero World Challenge victory
Golf is a game of many parts. Sometimes it pays to take a “helicopter view” of your game , so that you can focus your attention on the areas of your game that need improvement.
This is where the Golf Analysis Wheel can help you. Commonly used by coaches, it helps you consider each area of your game in turn and assess what aspects needs more attention.
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!