- There are no future events planned.
- Rose Ladies Series: Gemma Dryburgh beats Georgia Hall in dramatic finale
- Thorbjorn Olesen suspension lifted by European Tour
- Paul Lawrie hopes new Tartan Pro Tour can be 'lifeline'
- Rose Ladies Series defends decision to hold most events in south
- Ryder Cup: Delay to 2021 'best way forward' says ex-Europe skipper Darren Clarke
- Travelers Championship: Dustin Johnson beats Kevin Streelman for first win of 2020
- US Open: Phil Mickelson earns Grand Slam chance as exemptions announced
- Graeme McDowell withdraws from tournament as caddie Comboy tests positive for Covid-19
- US PGA Championship 2020: Event to go ahead behind closed doors in August
- PGA Tour: Stars announce golfers returning to action
Golf is a game of many parts. Sometimes it pays to take a “helicopter view” of your game , so that you can focus your attention on the areas of your game that need improvement.
This is where the Golf Analysis Wheel can help you. Commonly used by coaches, it helps you consider each area of your game in turn and assess what aspects needs more attention.
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!