- There are no future events planned.
- Injured Koepka replaced by Fowler in US Presidents Cup team
- Ex-Ulster fly-half O'Connor to caddie for McIlroy in Dubai
- 'I'm still worried' - Ko in fitness race for season finale and record prize
- Hong Kong Open postponed amid 'social unrest' in city
- Brandon Todd seals back-to-back PGA Tour wins with Mayakoba Classic victory
- Fleetwood second in Race to Dubai after Sun City play-off victory
- Wilson climbs as Lombard retains Sun City lead
- Nedbank Golf Challenge: Lee Westwood shares fourth as Louis Oosthuizen leads
- Matthew to captain Team Europe again at Solheim Cup
- Syme relishing European Tour return after losing card
Golf is a game of many parts. Sometimes it pays to take a “helicopter view” of your game , so that you can focus your attention on the areas of your game that need improvement.
This is where the Golf Analysis Wheel can help you. Commonly used by coaches, it helps you consider each area of your game in turn and assess what aspects needs more attention.
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!