- There are no future events planned.
- 'What Brooks said wasn't wrong' - McIlroy 'didn't need reminding' about major drought
- Woods' recovery from surgery 'ahead of schedule'
- Colsaerts ends drought with Open de France victory
- Matt Every suspended after testing positive for cannabis
- Tiger Woods says he is targeting the Tokyo Olympics as 'big goal'
- American Walker gets 58 penalty shots for breaking new rule
- 'Rory hasn't won a major since I've been on PGA Tour' - Koepka dismisses McIlroy rivalry
- Luke Willett's Challenge: All 14 Open Championship courses in 10 days... on his bike!
- From hysterectomy and wheelchairs to the PGA Cup - MacRae back after cancer diagnosis
- Ladies European Tour is 'feeder school' for American LPGA Tour
Golf is a game of many parts. Sometimes it pays to take a “helicopter view” of your game , so that you can focus your attention on the areas of your game that need improvement.
This is where the Golf Analysis Wheel can help you. Commonly used by coaches, it helps you consider each area of your game in turn and assess what aspects needs more attention.
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!