- There are no future events planned.
- Coronavirus: LPGA Tour on hold until majority can play
- Coronavirus: World Invitational tournament will not take place in 2020
- The Open 2020: Organisers considering postponing event due to coronavirus
- 'When we do start it will be 10 weeks in a row' - Hall's fitness drive with one eye on busy end to year
- Coronavirus: 'Big challenges for Wimbledon' - Judy Murray
- Irish Open: Mount Juliet European Tour event postponed because of coronavirus
- 'I'm seeing first-hand someone stepping up' - Farr focuses on family with wife on NHS frontline
- John O'Leary: Former Irish Open winner and Ryder Cup player dies
- Graeme McDowell: Coronavirus impact on business 'scary'
- Golf courses shut in England, Wales & NI
Golf is a game of many parts. Sometimes it pays to take a “helicopter view” of your game , so that you can focus your attention on the areas of your game that need improvement.
This is where the Golf Analysis Wheel can help you. Commonly used by coaches, it helps you consider each area of your game in turn and assess what aspects needs more attention.
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!