- There are no future events planned.
- Jordan Spieth: American finds 'spark' after third-place finish at Masters
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Harrington eyes Ryder Cup captain's role for 2020
- Frenchman Levy wins Hassan Trophy to boost Ryder Cup hopes
- Hassan Trophy: Bradley Dredge and Paul Waring remain in contention
- Rory McIlroy 'positive' about his 2018 Masters experience
- Adare Manor in Limerick to bid for 2026 Ryder Cup
- Hassan Trophy: Wales' Bradley Dredge holds share of lead
- Gwladys Nocera retires and reveals pregnancy after 15 years on Tour
- Richie Ramsay - Scottish win on European Tour is overdue
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.