- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Desert Classic: Adam Long, world number 417, beats Phil Mickelson to win maiden PGA Tour title
- Desert Classic: Phil Mickelson stays two shots ahead after third round
- Phil Mickelson two shots ahead at Desert Classic after 68 in California
- Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship: Shane Lowry clinches one-shot victory
- Cricketer Ervine tees up second sporting career
- Tommy Fleetwood, Lee Westwood, Henrik Stenson & Thomas Bjorn star in comedy golf sketch
- Simon Dyson: Former European Top 10 golfer retires to concentrate on coaching
- Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship: Shane Lowry moves three shots ahead
- 'Nailed it. Look out 2019!' - Mickelson cards career-best round
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.