- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- The Masters: Georgia Hall hopes for Augusta Women's Masters after amateur event
- Rory McIlroy wins 2019 Players Championship by one stroke - highlights
- Rory McIlroy says best golf still to come after Players Championship win
- McIlroy wins Players Championship for first victory in 12 months
- 'I feel I belong on this stage' - Wallace reflects on his week at Sawgrass
- McIlroy & Fleetwood trail Rahm by one going into final round of Players
- 'I had to batten down hatches to make cut' - Wallace's Players diary
- Austwick hits 74 after record 31-over-par opening round of 103
- '69 is a great round at Sawgrass but I needed a kick up the backside' - Wallace's Players diary
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.