- There are no future events planned.
- The Open 2018: Third round tee times
- Fleetwood & McIlroy in Open contention as Johnson & Kisner lead
- The Open 2018: Sam Locke, 19, wins Silver Medal, is last Scot standing at Carnoustie
- The Open 2018: Kevin Kisner loses a two-shot lead with double bogey on 18th
- The Open 2018: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth feature in best shots
- The Open 2018: England's Tommy Fleetwood cards 'round of the day' 65
- The Open 2018: Rory McIlroy's main thought was to 'just let it go'
- The Open 2018: Jordan Spieth nutmegs a spectator with a wayward tee shot
- Russell Knox chases Ryder Cup debut after words with captain Thomas Bjorn
- The Open 2018: Tommy Fleetwood eyes 'special' win at Carnoustie
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.