- There are no future events planned.
- Poulter 'inspired' by Woods on Ryder Cup return from 'low of lows'
- Ryder Cup 2018: Europe v United States - how do the teams compare?
- Ryder Cup captains on Tiger Woods - 'We want to see him at the top'
- Ryder Cup 2018: European team doesn't fear the United States
- Ryder Cup: US team 'one of the strongest' says Europe captain Thomas Bjorn
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Tiger Woods comeback: A tale of implausible redemption it is hard to resist
- Woods wins for first time in five years as Rose secures FedEx Cup
- Portugal Masters: Tom Lewis wins first title since 2011 with three-shot victory
- Tiger Woods leads Tour Championship: 'I'm right where I need to be'
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.