- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Woods and Stricker named US Ryder Cup vice-captains
- 'I was close to retiring - my wife was not close' - Watson after 10th PGA title
- Chris Wood beaten to Oman Open by Joost Luiten
- Northern Ireland's McDowell two off lead at Genesis Open
- Genesis Open: Tiger Woods misses cut as Graeme McDowell in joint lead
- Slow starts for Woods and McIlroy in California
- American Haas survives car crash that leaves one dead
- St Andrews: Scottish course to host 150th Open in 2021
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Ted Potter Jr wins second PGA Tour title
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.