- There are no future events planned.
- RSM Classic: Charles Howell III ends 4,291-day wait for PGA Tour win
- CME Group Tour Championship: Lexi Thompson wins LPGA season finale
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Willett wins Tour Championship for first title since 2016 Masters
- Race to Dubai: Francesco Molinari wins as Tommy Fleetwood misses out
- 'I'm knocking on that door' - Fleetwood moves into contention in Dubai
- 'It's 20 years away' - Ryder Cup captaincy rule not swaying McIlroy's European Tour decision
- It's very disappointing' - McGinley baffled by McIlroy Tour plans
- Rookie Forrest wants to 'set the bar high' on European Tour
- McIlroy could play only two European Tour events in 2019
Author Archives: Simon Tillson
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.