- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Open champion Molinari named European Tour Golfer of the Year
- McDowell & Grillo finish second in Florida
- Emotional Oosthuizen wins home Open in South Africa
- Grant Forrest: Strong start to European Tour season encourages debutant Scot
- Hannah McCook: Diabetic Scottish golfer uses Steve Redgrave as inspiration
- Rahm wins in Bahamas as Rose misses out on world number one spot
- Advent calendar 2018: Georgia Hall's 'fabulous' battle to win British Open
- Finau, Rahm and Stenson share Bahamas lead, Tiger Woods last
- Rahm & Stenson lead in Bahamas as Woods avoids penalty
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.