- There are no future events planned.
- Travelers Championship: Paul Casey shoots 62 to open four-shot lead
- BMW International: Chris Paisley and Aaron Rai in six-way tie for lead
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Scotland's Matthew shoots 64 to trail by one
- McIlroy three off lead in Travelers Championship
- BMW International Open: England's Aaron Rai two shots off lead in Germany
- US Open: Phil Mickelson apologises for putting moving ball
- Five-time Open champion Thomson dies, aged 88
- Record-equalling Fleetwood beaten by Koepka at US Open
- Stuart Manley wins second European Challenge Tour trophy
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.