- There are no future events planned.
- 'Huge pressure' - Ramsay retains card with final putt
- Garcia claims hat-trick of Valderrama titles on day five
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Valderrama Masters: Monday finish after more weather delays
- Morgan wins first professional title after 18 years
- Brooks Koepka to be world number one after CJ Cup win
- Becky Morgan & Ellie Givens share lead at Indian Open
- Bruntsfield - world's fourth oldest golf club - votes for women members after 257 years
- Laura Davies seals second senior major of 2018 after four-shot win
- Pepperell 'grinds' way to British Masters victory
I thought this month I would offer my thoughts on putting. There may be something in the belly putter after all………………
In my experience the majority of short putts missed are down to the ball not having enough speed on it to drop often causing the ball to break off line near the hole.
The Plane Truth Program was founded by Jim Hardy. Jim is ranked #7 in the 50 greatest teachers of all time by Golf Digest Magazine and learnt about the golf swing from his mentor, John Jacobs. He has worked with a number of PGA tour players including Paul Azinger, Peter Jacobson, Brad Faxon and Mark O’Meara and played the PGA Tour himself before focussing on helping others to improve their golf. Many people ask me about my Plane Truth Certification and what it means to me as a coach and to them as a player.