- There are no future events planned.
- 'Huge pressure' - Ramsay retains card with final putt
- Garcia claims hat-trick of Valderrama titles on day five
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Valderrama Masters: Monday finish after more weather delays
- Morgan wins first professional title after 18 years
- Brooks Koepka to be world number one after CJ Cup win
- Becky Morgan & Ellie Givens share lead at Indian Open
- Bruntsfield - world's fourth oldest golf club - votes for women members after 257 years
- Laura Davies seals second senior major of 2018 after four-shot win
- Pepperell 'grinds' way to British Masters victory
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.