- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Open champion Molinari named European Tour Golfer of the Year
- McDowell & Grillo finish second in Florida
- Emotional Oosthuizen wins home Open in South Africa
- Grant Forrest: Strong start to European Tour season encourages debutant Scot
- Hannah McCook: Diabetic Scottish golfer uses Steve Redgrave as inspiration
- Rahm wins in Bahamas as Rose misses out on world number one spot
- Advent calendar 2018: Georgia Hall's 'fabulous' battle to win British Open
- Finau, Rahm and Stenson share Bahamas lead, Tiger Woods last
- Rahm & Stenson lead in Bahamas as Woods avoids penalty
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.