- There are no future events planned.
- Cazoo Open: Spain's Nacho Elvira secures first European Tour victory
- Evian Championship: Australia's Minjee Lee claims first major title with play-off win
- Tokyo Olympics: Bryson DeChambeau and Jon Rahm out of golf after testing positive for Covid-19
- Evian Championship: Jeongeun Lee6 takes five-shot lead into final round
- Cazoo Open: Spain's Nacho Elvira on course for first European Tour victory
- Evian Championship: Jeongeun Lee6 equals major record with 10-under-par round of 61
- Tokyo Olympics: Golfer Mel Reid opts out of Evian Championship to represent Britain
- Ryder Cup: Robert MacIntyre attitude would be 'brilliant', says Colin Montgomerie
- The Open 2021: Collin Morikawa says Royal St George's victory 'hard to grasp'
- The Open 2021: Morikawa's bogey-free final round seals victory on Open debut
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.