- There are no future events planned.
- 'What Brooks said wasn't wrong' - McIlroy 'didn't need reminding' about major drought
- Woods' recovery from surgery 'ahead of schedule'
- Colsaerts ends drought with Open de France victory
- Matt Every suspended after testing positive for cannabis
- Tiger Woods says he is targeting the Tokyo Olympics as 'big goal'
- American Walker gets 58 penalty shots for breaking new rule
- 'Rory hasn't won a major since I've been on PGA Tour' - Koepka dismisses McIlroy rivalry
- Luke Willett's Challenge: All 14 Open Championship courses in 10 days... on his bike!
- From hysterectomy and wheelchairs to the PGA Cup - MacRae back after cancer diagnosis
- Ladies European Tour is 'feeder school' for American LPGA Tour
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.