- There are no future events planned.
- Jordan Spieth: American finds 'spark' after third-place finish at Masters
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Harrington eyes Ryder Cup captain's role for 2020
- Frenchman Levy wins Hassan Trophy to boost Ryder Cup hopes
- Hassan Trophy: Bradley Dredge and Paul Waring remain in contention
- Rory McIlroy 'positive' about his 2018 Masters experience
- Adare Manor in Limerick to bid for 2026 Ryder Cup
- Hassan Trophy: Wales' Bradley Dredge holds share of lead
- Gwladys Nocera retires and reveals pregnancy after 15 years on Tour
- Richie Ramsay - Scottish win on European Tour is overdue
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.