- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Woods and Stricker named US Ryder Cup vice-captains
- 'I was close to retiring - my wife was not close' - Watson after 10th PGA title
- Chris Wood beaten to Oman Open by Joost Luiten
- Northern Ireland's McDowell two off lead at Genesis Open
- Genesis Open: Tiger Woods misses cut as Graeme McDowell in joint lead
- Slow starts for Woods and McIlroy in California
- American Haas survives car crash that leaves one dead
- St Andrews: Scottish course to host 150th Open in 2021
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Ted Potter Jr wins second PGA Tour title
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.