- There are no future events planned.
- Carly Booth: Scottish Golf defend player over Saudi Arabia federation deal
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Paul McGinley wants 'festival feeling' around Irish Open at Lahinch
- Irish Open: Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter to compete at Lahinch
- Lalla Meryem Cup: Meghan MacLaren aims to top Ladies European Tour Order of Merit
- Wrist injury forces Wie to take break from golf
- RBC Heritage: CT Pan wins first PGA Tour title with one-shot win
- Henderson defends title to tie Canadian record
- RBC Heritage: Dustin Johnson one ahead of Shane Lowry and Ian Poulter
- Masters 2019: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy & Francesco Molinari feature in shots of the tournament
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.