- There are no future events planned.
- Olivia Mehaffey: NI player ready to compete with world's best at upcoming majors
- Bryson DeChambeau: US PGA Championship contender bulks up in effort to win first major
- Rory McIlroy: World number three targets major triumphs in 2020
- WGC-St Jude Invitational: Justin Thomas warms up for US PGA with win
- LPGA Drive On Championship: Danielle Kang triumphs on tour restart
- Oliver Farr: Welsh golfer seals best European Tour finish at Hero Open
- LPGA Drive Championship: Jodi Ewart Shadoff joint leader heading into final round
- WGC-St Jude Invitational: Koepka, Thomas, Fowler and Mickelson chasing Todd
- Branden Grace tests positive for coronavirus and will miss US PGA
- LPGA Drive Championship: Jodi Ewart Shadoff one off lead in Ohio
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.