- There are no future events planned.
- Genesis Open: Justin Thomas leads Adam Scott and JB Holmes after three rounds
- American Nelly Korda wins Women's Australian Open in Adelaide
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Genesis Open: Justin Thomas & Adam Scott share lead after second round
- Women's Australian Open: Jodi Ewart Shadoff four shots off lead in Adelaide
- World Super 6: Robert MacIntyre and Connor Syme face all-Scots showdown
- Kuchar to pay temporary caddie in full after row
- 'He's a great kid and we have got close over the years' - Woods on McIlroy friendship
- Race to Dubai: Biggest top prize in golf of £2.3m announced by European Tour
- I want to learn and move forward - Sergio Garcia apologises for disqualification
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.