- There are no future events planned.
- Coronavirus: LPGA Tour on hold until majority can play
- Coronavirus: World Invitational tournament will not take place in 2020
- The Open 2020: Organisers considering postponing event due to coronavirus
- 'When we do start it will be 10 weeks in a row' - Hall's fitness drive with one eye on busy end to year
- Coronavirus: 'Big challenges for Wimbledon' - Judy Murray
- Irish Open: Mount Juliet European Tour event postponed because of coronavirus
- 'I'm seeing first-hand someone stepping up' - Farr focuses on family with wife on NHS frontline
- John O'Leary: Former Irish Open winner and Ryder Cup player dies
- Graeme McDowell: Coronavirus impact on business 'scary'
- Golf courses shut in England, Wales & NI
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.