- There are no future events planned.
- 'My stutter made me scared to speak’ - Bezuidenhout back for 'revenge' at Royal Portrush
- 'Not as sharp' Woods playing light to prolong career
- The Open 2019: Winning at Portrush would mean more - McIlroy
- Blind golf: Impairment 'won't stop me playing'
- McIlroy hoping for tears of joy at 'home' Open
- Tee-times for rounds one and two at Royal Portrush
- Defending champion Molinari dealing with Open expectations
- Johnston happy to qualify for Open after 'hard year'
- The Open 2019: Drone footage as former Open champion Darren Clarke plays new seventh hole at Portrush
- The Open 2019 diary: Game of cones and tears before tee time
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.