- There are no future events planned.
- Masters tee-times: Round four tee times at Augusta National
- Masters 2021: Hideki Matsuyama leads from Justin Rose, Xander Schauffele at Augusta National
- Masters 2021: Highlights of Hideki Matsuyama 65 at Augusta National
- The Masters 2021: Conners scores hole-in-one at par-three sixth
- Masters 2021: Justin Rose leads at Augusta National, Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson miss cut
- Masters 2021: Jordan Spieth two off Justin Rose's lead after 68
- Masters 2021: Justin Rose leads as Rory McIlroy, Bryson DeChambeau and Lee Westwood struggle
- The Masters 2021: Justin Rose leads after 'extraordinary' seven-under 65
- The Masters 2021: Tommy Fleetwood hits hole-in-one on 16th
- The Masters 2021: Rory McIlroy hits his father on leg with wayward shot
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.