- There are no future events planned.
- Travelers Championship: Paul Casey shoots 62 to open four-shot lead
- BMW International: Chris Paisley and Aaron Rai in six-way tie for lead
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Scotland's Matthew shoots 64 to trail by one
- McIlroy three off lead in Travelers Championship
- BMW International Open: England's Aaron Rai two shots off lead in Germany
- US Open: Phil Mickelson apologises for putting moving ball
- Five-time Open champion Thomson dies, aged 88
- Record-equalling Fleetwood beaten by Koepka at US Open
- Stuart Manley wins second European Challenge Tour trophy
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.