- There are no future events planned.
- President Donald Trump's Turnberry faces Open wait as Royal Troon named 2023 host
- Open Championship to return to Royal Troon in 2023
- McIlroy moves past Faldo to third on world number one list
- American Reed seals one-stroke victory in Mexico with McIlroy fifth
- Hovland wins Puerto Rico as Scotland's Laird fades
- WGC-Mexico Championship: Justin Thomas one ahead, Rory McIlroy four behind
- WGC-Mexico Championship: Bryson DeChambeau one ahead, Rory McIlroy three back
- World number one McIlroy leads by two after first round in Mexico
- I'm out - McIlroy won't play in Premier Golf League
- McDowell thrilled to be in first WGC field since 2016
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!