- There are no future events planned.
- Injured Koepka replaced by Fowler in US Presidents Cup team
- Ex-Ulster fly-half O'Connor to caddie for McIlroy in Dubai
- 'I'm still worried' - Ko in fitness race for season finale and record prize
- Hong Kong Open postponed amid 'social unrest' in city
- Brandon Todd seals back-to-back PGA Tour wins with Mayakoba Classic victory
- Fleetwood second in Race to Dubai after Sun City play-off victory
- Wilson climbs as Lombard retains Sun City lead
- Nedbank Golf Challenge: Lee Westwood shares fourth as Louis Oosthuizen leads
- Matthew to captain Team Europe again at Solheim Cup
- Syme relishing European Tour return after losing card
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!