- There are no future events planned.
- The Open 2018: Third round tee times
- Fleetwood & McIlroy in Open contention as Johnson & Kisner lead
- The Open 2018: Sam Locke, 19, wins Silver Medal, is last Scot standing at Carnoustie
- The Open 2018: Kevin Kisner loses a two-shot lead with double bogey on 18th
- The Open 2018: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Jordan Spieth feature in best shots
- The Open 2018: England's Tommy Fleetwood cards 'round of the day' 65
- The Open 2018: Rory McIlroy's main thought was to 'just let it go'
- The Open 2018: Jordan Spieth nutmegs a spectator with a wayward tee shot
- Russell Knox chases Ryder Cup debut after words with captain Thomas Bjorn
- The Open 2018: Tommy Fleetwood eyes 'special' win at Carnoustie
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!