- There are no future events planned.
- Scotland's Locke says first pro win was 'monkey off back'
- Tom McKibbin: Holywood 17-year-old beaten in Australian Amateur final
- Abu Dhabi Championship: Lee Westwood wins by two shots
- Abu Dhabi Championship: Lee Westwood shoots 65 to take lead after third round
- Female players invited to enter Berkhamsted Trophy
- Koepka tied third in Abu Dhabi after first round in three months
- 'I asked him for a little match on the last eight' - Teenager Hill gets better of Koepka in practice
- Smith dedicates Sony Open win to fellow Australians
- Lowry second in Hong Kong as Grace wins South African Open
- Tiger Woods: PGA Tour record could be set at Farmers Insurance Open
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!