- There are no future events planned.
- RSM Classic: Charles Howell III ends 4,291-day wait for PGA Tour win
- CME Group Tour Championship: Lexi Thompson wins LPGA season finale
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Willett wins Tour Championship for first title since 2016 Masters
- Race to Dubai: Francesco Molinari wins as Tommy Fleetwood misses out
- 'I'm knocking on that door' - Fleetwood moves into contention in Dubai
- 'It's 20 years away' - Ryder Cup captaincy rule not swaying McIlroy's European Tour decision
- It's very disappointing' - McGinley baffled by McIlroy Tour plans
- Rookie Forrest wants to 'set the bar high' on European Tour
- McIlroy could play only two European Tour events in 2019
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!