- There are no future events planned.
- US Open: Brooks Koepka lays down marker for Bryson DeChambeau
- Rory McIlroy's US Open at Torrey Pines built around 'freewheeling' approach
- US Open: Robert MacIntyre targets PGA Tour card with impressive showing at Torrey Pines
- US Open 2021: Dave Coupland has refuse collector dad as caddie
- Callum Davidson: St Johnstone boss breaks Dunblane New Golf Club record
- Bryson DeChambeau's Brooks Koepka feud is banter says defending US Open champion
- US Open tee times: Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson at Torrey Pines
- Leona Maguire: Irish player secures top-10 finish at LPGA Mediheal Championship
- Jonathan Caldwell wins first European Tour event in Sweden
- Rory McIlroy: Former winner to return to compete at Irish Open at Mount Juliet in July
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!