- There are no future events planned.
- Poulter 'inspired' by Woods on Ryder Cup return from 'low of lows'
- Ryder Cup 2018: Europe v United States - how do the teams compare?
- Ryder Cup captains on Tiger Woods - 'We want to see him at the top'
- Ryder Cup 2018: European team doesn't fear the United States
- Ryder Cup: US team 'one of the strongest' says Europe captain Thomas Bjorn
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Tiger Woods comeback: A tale of implausible redemption it is hard to resist
- Woods wins for first time in five years as Rose secures FedEx Cup
- Portugal Masters: Tom Lewis wins first title since 2011 with three-shot victory
- Tiger Woods leads Tour Championship: 'I'm right where I need to be'
Author Archives: Simon Whitworth
The prospect of a golfing holiday sounds fantastic. The question is – how do we keep those golf swings, minds and bodies in top condition when we find ourselves at a holiday destination with no golf course for hundreds of miles? I’m sure many of us face a similar situation each year. Every year we visit Kefalonia for our family holiday. If you have ever had the opportunity to visit this beautiful island, you will appreciate other than a mini golf course in Skala there is no golf course for miles!
It’s taken 6 years and here we are!
This is such an exciting time. We chose today to launch Golf Monkey in support of the Open Championship at Royal St Georges that begins on the 14th July 2011. Some of us will be playing (we wish you all the best and we will be following you!) and many of us will be inspired by your game. Whoever we are, what unites us is our determination to succeed at being the best golfer we can possibly be.
What golf gear would you recommend? What’s missing from your golf bag? Is there any golf gear or equipment you would like to hear more about or review?
We are interested to hear from you and share the latest with the Golf Monkeys!