- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Woods and Stricker named US Ryder Cup vice-captains
- 'I was close to retiring - my wife was not close' - Watson after 10th PGA title
- Chris Wood beaten to Oman Open by Joost Luiten
- Northern Ireland's McDowell two off lead at Genesis Open
- Genesis Open: Tiger Woods misses cut as Graeme McDowell in joint lead
- Slow starts for Woods and McIlroy in California
- American Haas survives car crash that leaves one dead
- St Andrews: Scottish course to host 150th Open in 2021
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Ted Potter Jr wins second PGA Tour title
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.