- There are no future events planned.
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Open champion Molinari named European Tour Golfer of the Year
- McDowell & Grillo finish second in Florida
- Emotional Oosthuizen wins home Open in South Africa
- Grant Forrest: Strong start to European Tour season encourages debutant Scot
- Hannah McCook: Diabetic Scottish golfer uses Steve Redgrave as inspiration
- Rahm wins in Bahamas as Rose misses out on world number one spot
- Advent calendar 2018: Georgia Hall's 'fabulous' battle to win British Open
- Finau, Rahm and Stenson share Bahamas lead, Tiger Woods last
- Rahm & Stenson lead in Bahamas as Woods avoids penalty
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.