- There are no future events planned.
- Carly Booth: Scottish Golf defend player over Saudi Arabia federation deal
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Paul McGinley wants 'festival feeling' around Irish Open at Lahinch
- Irish Open: Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter to compete at Lahinch
- Lalla Meryem Cup: Meghan MacLaren aims to top Ladies European Tour Order of Merit
- Wrist injury forces Wie to take break from golf
- RBC Heritage: CT Pan wins first PGA Tour title with one-shot win
- Henderson defends title to tie Canadian record
- RBC Heritage: Dustin Johnson one ahead of Shane Lowry and Ian Poulter
- Masters 2019: Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy & Francesco Molinari feature in shots of the tournament
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.