- There are no future events planned.
- Genesis Open: Justin Thomas leads Adam Scott and JB Holmes after three rounds
- American Nelly Korda wins Women's Australian Open in Adelaide
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Genesis Open: Justin Thomas & Adam Scott share lead after second round
- Women's Australian Open: Jodi Ewart Shadoff four shots off lead in Adelaide
- World Super 6: Robert MacIntyre and Connor Syme face all-Scots showdown
- Kuchar to pay temporary caddie in full after row
- 'He's a great kid and we have got close over the years' - Woods on McIlroy friendship
- Race to Dubai: Biggest top prize in golf of £2.3m announced by European Tour
- I want to learn and move forward - Sergio Garcia apologises for disqualification
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.