- There are no future events planned.
- Jordan Spieth: American finds 'spark' after third-place finish at Masters
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Harrington eyes Ryder Cup captain's role for 2020
- Frenchman Levy wins Hassan Trophy to boost Ryder Cup hopes
- Hassan Trophy: Bradley Dredge and Paul Waring remain in contention
- Rory McIlroy 'positive' about his 2018 Masters experience
- Adare Manor in Limerick to bid for 2026 Ryder Cup
- Hassan Trophy: Wales' Bradley Dredge holds share of lead
- Gwladys Nocera retires and reveals pregnancy after 15 years on Tour
- Richie Ramsay - Scottish win on European Tour is overdue
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.