- There are no future events planned.
- Scotland's Locke says first pro win was 'monkey off back'
- Tom McKibbin: Holywood 17-year-old beaten in Australian Amateur final
- Abu Dhabi Championship: Lee Westwood wins by two shots
- Abu Dhabi Championship: Lee Westwood shoots 65 to take lead after third round
- Female players invited to enter Berkhamsted Trophy
- Koepka tied third in Abu Dhabi after first round in three months
- 'I asked him for a little match on the last eight' - Teenager Hill gets better of Koepka in practice
- Smith dedicates Sony Open win to fellow Australians
- Lowry second in Hong Kong as Grace wins South African Open
- Tiger Woods: PGA Tour record could be set at Farmers Insurance Open
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.