- There are no future events planned.
- 'Huge pressure' - Ramsay retains card with final putt
- Garcia claims hat-trick of Valderrama titles on day five
- Sport on the BBC: Best of this week's TV & radio coverage
- Valderrama Masters: Monday finish after more weather delays
- Morgan wins first professional title after 18 years
- Brooks Koepka to be world number one after CJ Cup win
- Becky Morgan & Ellie Givens share lead at Indian Open
- Bruntsfield - world's fourth oldest golf club - votes for women members after 257 years
- Laura Davies seals second senior major of 2018 after four-shot win
- Pepperell 'grinds' way to British Masters victory
Mental toughness (tenacity) is fundamentally about managing our fear in all its guises. ‘Fear’ or what is considered the mind-body’s natural response, alarm and unease, to the perception of not feeling ‘safe’. The key belief to adopt is “whatever happens I will handle it”.
Let’s start with one element of mastering our thoughts – ‘Outcomes Thinking’.